WASTE NOT EVERYDAY by Erin Rhoads is a step-by-step guide with 365 easy changes that will not only influence what you throw out but also have a genuine impact on the future of our planet.
Split into four easy-to-follow parts, Waste Not Everyday features simple tips that will lead to a real shift in thinking and action and show you that a zero-waste lifestyle is actually achievable – for everyone, every budget and every schedule.
With tips ranging from actions and inspiration to recipes and resources, Erin Rhoads, well-known zero-waste advocate and author of Waste Not, takes you on a journey towards a life with less waste and more meaning. 5% of author profits are donated to Waste Aid Australia.
Here are a handful of the topics the book talk about:
- Setting up a plastic free challenge for yourself
- the simple swaps and how to make new habits stick
- how to conduct a bin audit and plastic audit
- what you can do to reduce your kitchen waste
- Growing food and composting
- how to make safe and low waste cleaning products
- Decluttering kindly
- Caring, fixing and repairing
- Tips for second hand shopping and extending the life of your clothes
- How to make your own beauty products or find low waste options plus other personal care solutions
- hosting and navigating events of your own and with family/friends
- Preparing for children, nappies, kids parties, toys even pets
- Eating out, travelling and being low waste in the office
- The different ways to act your vision through activism
To order her books, visit Hardie Grant publishing website.